Friday, February 19, 2010

Little Rebel Boy bedding

This Is the first bedding set I ever made, and considering I'm an amature in the sewing department I think it turned out fantastically!



I know your probably thinking.. OK that's different for a baby, but they grow out of the baby stage so fast i decided to design his room around a boy, and give a James dean, rebel feel.

I used really good quality cotton, and flees for the back.

(note: this place is an older house so the walls and what not are slightly crooked so the blinds kinda fell funny..I have adjusted it and now they fit nicely!!)


I've added a few other elements to the room.....


A sign on the door


Some art on the wall


This one was made by my daughter


This one is above his crib


Shelves above the dresser filled with
1950's vehicles, hot rods, and a few Pirate things


Finally an old lamp and table cover in fabric,


And there it is, my son's room, something he can grow into!

I hope this gives you some ideas for a little boy (or big boy..lol) you know



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Friday follower coming by for another visit.

    Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

    -Maria

    /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Follow Me Friday!

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, found your great blog through Follow Me Friday. I'm now following!

    http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete